Lower Hutt After Hours
729 High Street
T: 04 567 5345
5.30pm to 11.00pm Monday to Friday
8.00am to 11.00pm Weekends and public holidays
Lower Hutt Hospital
High Street, Lower Hutt
(04) 566 6999
Hutt Hospital is located in High Street, Lower Hutt and offers a wide range of hospital services including secondary and tertiary care at a regional and national level. Services include:
- Medical services including emergency department
- Regional plastic surgery/maxillofacial and burn unit
- Otolaryngology (ENT) service, audiology, dermatology and greater Wellington rheumatology services
- Reconstructive and surgical services, including dental, general, ENT, gynaecology, and orthopaedic surgery
- Maternity, child and youth health services
- Mental health services, including the Central Region Eating Disorder Service (CREDS)
- Community dental services including the School Dental Service for the greater Wellington region
- Regional Public Health services
- Regional Screening Services, including breast cancer screening, and cervical screening.
Emergency? dial 111
If this is an emergency or you are suffering from a severe injury please visit the Hutt Hospital Emergency Department.
Dial 111 for emergencies.
Healthline is a free phone service
For general health queries call the Healthline 0800 611 116.